Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Celtic Wind Song

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don’t like your tragic sighs
as if your god has passed you by
well
hey Fool
that’s your deception.
Your angels speak with jilted tongue
the serpent’s tale has come undone
you have no
strength to squander.
Taken from Ice; Sarah McLachlan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtic Wind Song


The wind haunts my soul
as it passes silently though my window,
it is spring.
And the night songs offer no forgiveness
As evening solitude passes tranquility
while I contemplate my iniquities.
Can my God forgive me?
The wind
whispers silence and sadness,
and a Celtic wind song
sings of death and sadness.
There comes a time
when the soul,
search
though it might,
cannot retrieve
that which it has lost.
And the open window
allows my breath to pass
between the silence of lips,

which are no longer
able to speak
of truth, wisdom, and solemnity.
My angel sings her truth,
and tonight
she whispers silence among us.
But, the distance between our souls
seeks out tomorrow’s finality,
a deafening madness persists.
The wind tells no lies.
The silence tells no joy.
And the damned stand in silence. EjG
--------------
Dudley Dee


No comments: